Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog-O-rama

Blogging. Such a weird concept. Telling people whom you may not know about your inner, dirty little secrets. But I couldn't keep a secret to save my life and I love being dirty so I guess it really isn't that strange. I have never been known for being a quiet kid and actually sometimes wish I could shut up but that, it seems, is not in the cards. Maybe by dumping some of my crazy inner thoughts out here I won't have to burden the poor souls around me who hear all my diatribes. I doubt that this will be the case but one thing I am a big believer in is hope. I am also a big believer that the world is getting more stupid by the second. I know that taken one at a time people are generally ok but you throw a clump in together and *bam* stupid city. I am aware that I am a wee bit pessimistic about the human race at this time but I think that I am totally justified in feeling this way. Go out and drive to the store. How many times did you think....that guy (or gal) is a total butt munch who has no common courtesy. I guarantee at least a couple of times. Oh well what can you do but just laugh a lot, drink a lot, and have a lot of fun. I mean we are all on a limited time clock anyhooo. And on that note peace out homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment